CAREERS AT SJ ENTERPRISES PTY LTD
Based in Adelaide, Australia, we are a family owned business manufacturing specialized liquid & granulated fertilizers for the hydroponic & commercial grow industries.
Our product is distributed throughout Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada & Europe under the brand name Cyco Platinum Series & Outback Series.
Due to expansion and growth in the industry we are always on the lookout for knowledgeable people who know the hydro & commercial grow industry inside & out to promote our brand.
If you think you are that person then please view the available position/s and apply.
Current employment opportunities available at SJ Enterprises Pty Ltd.
2 Sales Representatives based in California
1 Sales representative for Norcal & 1 for Socal
Your Role & Job description
As a Cyco sales representative, you will be expected to:
- Service & promote our existing Cyco distributors & retailers.
- Grow sales throughout Norcal or Socal depending on the location you have chosen to apply for.
- Travel to trade expos throughout the United States with the Cyco team promoting the brand.
- Promote our websites (cycoflower.com) also our forums (cycoflower.com/forums) as well as promote the brand via social media.
- Take an active role on our forums, helping users, house cleaning, moderating.
You will report to the U.S. National Sales manager Brandon Conner, he will be your immediate supervisor.
Skills & Qualifications
You should be geared towards sales, establishing new sales and servicing our already established retailers.
You will have a sound knowledge of hydroponics, growing, diagnosing issues with plants and the steps needed to fix those issues.
Experience within the hydroponics industry would be a definite advantage.
- As a Cyco employee, we expect a professional attitude and behaviour at all times.
- Work together with already established Cyco team members to create a dynamic
team of people all working with the same goal in mind.
- Responsible use of all social media.
- Constantly be looking to improve processes and the way we do things at Cyco.
Who should apply?
We welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we would like to hear from you.
The next step?
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume to email@example.com. Good luck!